MESSAGE BOARD ANNOUNCEMENTS|
BRONX CROSSWORD PUZZLES
Here is the complete collection of our interactive online crossword puzzles, educational, annoying and challenging!
MYSTERY PHOTO 153
Many knew and identified the location of our previous mystery, but no one hit the buzzer with the somewhat obscure factoid that accompanied it. The latest MYSTERY PHOTO also boasts a unique characteristic. You may know that spot too, but let's see if you know that detail.
- SADLY, our annual DONATION DRIVE must be extended due to the extremely poor response we've gotten. Our latest analysis reveals that fewer than 0.25% of visitors to this site have donated anything (that's one quarter of one percent). We welcome anything you can afford to help offset the costs associated with keeping this site online. Thanks for visiting and supporting our Bronx heritage!
- New for the Nostalgia Message Board: get an email notification whenever someone responds to your post. Just provide the email address where you want to be notified when you post your message. Look for the "Notify Me" option.
- Please note that this is a closely monitored forum. All messages must conform to the Message Content Guidelines.
- Please keep politics and religion off this board unless it deals with Bronx nostalgia. No exceptions!
Always try to take a moment to visit The Bronx Board's Home Page everytime you visit this site. The Home Page will contain the latest general announcements and provide updated information about all of The Bronx Board's features!
- Unhappy with someone else's message? Don't think it belongs here? Find it offensive? Then please notify the site administrator via the Feedback Page. Thanks!
- Message was recently here but now it's gone? Check the Message Content Guidelines. If your message had nothing to do with Bronx nostalgia (i.e. the Bronx of the past), then it didn't belong here...
Messages posted on or before March 08, 2019 have been moved to the archives.
- Not seeing the latest page here? Reload this page to see the latest version of this page. (Where is the Reload button?)