MESSAGE BOARD ANNOUNCEMENTS|
BRONX CROSSWORD PUZZLE #8
After a too-long hiatus, our most popular feature in years continues
with the 8th interactive online crossword puzzle, educational, annoying and challenging!
MYSTERY PHOTO 131
The last mystery photo was very surprisingly identified in less than a day after it appeared, considering its realtively obscure location and content. Hmmmmm..... The latest MYSTERY PHOTO is an example of typical Bronx from the 1930s. Can you pinpoint its location?
- The problem with accessing the NEIGHBORHOOD WALLS OF FAME has been fixed, so those of you who asked can finally go and memorialize your neighborhood, friend, or loved one.
- New for the Nostalgia Message Board: get an email notification whenever someone responds to your post. Just provide the email address where you want to be notified when you post your message. Look for the "Notify Me" option.
- Please note that this is a closely monitored forum. All messages must conform to the Message Content Guidelines.
- Please keep politics and religion off this board unless it deals with Bronx nostalgia. No exceptions!
Always try to take a moment to visit The Bronx Board's Home Page everytime you visit this site. The Home Page will contain the latest general announcements and provide updated information about all of The Bronx Board's features!
- Unhappy with someone else's message? Don't think it belongs here? Find it offensive? Then please notify the site administrator via the Feedback Page. Thanks!
- Message was recently here but now it's gone? Check the Message Content Guidelines. If your message had nothing to do with Bronx nostalgia (i.e. the Bronx of the past), then it didn't belong here...
Messages posted on or before May 28, 2016 have been moved to the archives.
- Not seeing the latest page here? Reload this page to see the latest version of this page. (Where is the Reload button?)