Registration is necessary for accessing some of the features on The Bronx Board, such as posting messages on our Nostalgia Message Board, accessing our Alumni Database, entering Missing Persons, etc. Registration is free of charge.
The information you provide by registering will never be made available to anyone, and is used only for security purposes (by limiting access to some of our features to registrants only), and for contacting registrants about Bronx Board-related issues.
SPAM filtering software may be installed on your computer or used by your email provider or internet service provider. To ensure that you receive our response to you, do one of the following:
The registration process will not work if you can not receive our email response.
to your email "safe list"
- If your settings do not allow you to add email addresses to a "safe list," use the email Help section or contact your email/internet provider's Customer Support to research your configuration options
- Disable your "SPAM" filtering software on your computer until you receive our response
All fields must be filled in. Please provide the information in the above form as follows:
Once you've entered all the information, click on "Register". A temporary password will be sent to the email address you provide here.
- First Name
- Enter your real first name and middle initial, if desired.
- Last Name
- Enter your real last name. Please do not include comments such as "formerly Jones" or " nee Smith". The name you enter here will NOT be used in the "Name" field when you post messages. When using the Nostalgia Message Board, you have the choice of using a nickname or your real name. Please note that falsifying your name may result in a permanent suspension of your registration.
- Email Address
This field must contain a valid email address in the form email@example.com. (For example, "firstname.lastname@example.org" is valid, "email@example.com" is valid, but "joe_smith" is not valid.) The email address you enter must be for your internet service provider or your internet access provider.
WEB-BASED EMAIL: Email addresses from free, web-based services (such as "hotmail" or "gmail") are not acceptable. Registrations using such email addresses may be terminated without notice.
If you do not own a computer, can't afford a subscription to an Internet Service Provider, or for some other reason must use a free, web-based service, please send a note to
for an alternate registration requirement.
- Email Address AGAIN
- Enter the same email address you entered above. This is to help prevent miskeyed addresses that may otherwise go unnoticed.
- Registration requires that you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this site. Checking this box confirms that you agree. If you do not agree with our Terms and Conditions, then you may not register.