Help for Updating Your Email Address
This facility is for registered users of The Bronx Board who wish to change the email address they have on file with The Bronx Board.
Please provide the information in the above form as follows:
Once you've entered all the information, click on "UPDATE". You will receive a confirmation note and instructions on how to finish the update process.
- Old Email Address
- Enter the email address you currently have on file with The Bronx Board.
- Old Password
- Enter the password you currently have on file with The Bronx Board.
- New Email Address
- Enter the new email address you wish to use in the form email@example.com. (For example, "firstname.lastname@example.org" is valid, "email@example.com" is valid, but "joe_smith" is not valid.) Email addresses from free web-based services (such as "hotmail" or "gmail") are subject to very close monitoring and may be terminated without notice.
"SPAM" FILTERS: Many email services are set up to prevent you from receiving email from an automated program (as opposed to receiving it from an individual). This is called a "filter" and it may prevent you from receiving email from this process. If this applies to you, you must disable the filter before you attempt to register with The Bronx Board. You can turn it back on as soon as the process is completed. Please access your email settings or options to accomplish this.
- New Email Address AGAIN
- Enter the same email address you entered above. This is to help prevent miskeyed addresses that may otherwise go unnoticed.
- Keep Existing Password
- If you want to keep the same password you've been using, click "YES".
- New Password
- Only required if you have NOT clicked YES to keep your existing password. Enter whatever password you prefer, up to 20 bytes in length. It may include any combination of letters and numbers. Don't use any special characters (such as question marks or periods) as they may not work. The password will not be displayed when you enter it. Passwords are case-sensitive. This means that "hello" is not the same as "Hello".
- New Password AGAIN
- Enter the same password you entered above. This is to help prevent miskeyed passwords that may otherwise go unnoticed.