For displaced, misplaced, and nostalgic ex-Bronxites

All Hollows High School


[ Responses ] [ Post Response ] [ Message Board ] [ Bronx Board Home ]

Posted by RJ on Thursday, January 25th 2024:

Long time principal of AH, Sean Sullivan, has passed.
He was at the school 40+ years. Under his leadership 98% of the students went on to college, the other 2% went into military service. Remarkable legacy.

Reference ID: BX91967


Responses:



Post a Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail:
Password:     [ Forgot your Password?]
Alternative E-Mail:
Email Address?Show original     Show alternative     Show no email address
Subject:Re: All Hollows High School
Message:

Non-supporters are limited to 2 messages per 24-hour period. If you'd like to become a supporter and have unlimited access, click here.
Notify Me:
Optional: Enter the email address where you'd like to be
notified if someone posts a response.

By clicking on "Post This Message", you agree to abide by the Message Content Guidelines.

You must be registered to post your response.

     


[ Responses ] [ Post Response ] [ Message Board ] [ Bronx Board Home ]